Former Eat Bulaga host Keempee de Leon made his reaction to the rumored issue between the executives of the popular noontime show.
In an interview with MJ Marfori, De Leon said he hoped the rumored issue would be fixed because he doesn’t want Eat Bulaga to end.
“Sana maayos, kasi I’ve been part of Eat Bulaga for 14 years so sayang naman,” Keempee said.
It can be recalled that Keempee’s hosting in Eat Bulaga ended in 2016, and he revealed that he didn’t receive an explanation for why he was ousted from the show.
However, the comedian said that he had already moved on from his removal from Eat Bulaga.
“I could say naka-move on na naman ako, kahit papaano. And by the grace of God, thankful ako na na-guide ako ni God to forgive kung sino man yung nakasakit sa akin, o kung anuman, kung nawala ako sa show.” he said.
“Might as well accept it kasi hindi mo naman puwedeng ipilit ang sarili mo sa mga bagay kung di ka nila kailangan, kung di ka na kailangan doon sa show.” he added.
WATCH: Former dabarkads Keempee de Leon airs his thoughts on the “shakeup” Eat Bulaga / TAPE is facing right now. @News5PH pic.twitter.com/kSOXNeU4kf
— Mj Marfori (@mjmarfori) March 3, 2023
Meanwhile, Keempee’s father, Joey de Leon, has already made several indirect comments about the internal issue in Eat Bulaga.
Recently he even invited the people to wait for the 50th anniversary of Eat Bulaga in 2029, hinting that the issue may be under control already.