Willie Revillame announced that he would return to work as he revealed his plan to revive his former GMA network show ‘Wowowin’.
In a social media post made by former Quezon City Rep. Precious Hipolito-Castelo, she was told by Revillame about his plans to revive his former show after leaving AllTV.
The former lawmaker invited the public to support Revillame’s comeback.
“Sa isang pambihirang pagkakataon, nakasama natin ang aktor at Wowowin Host na si Willie Revillame o mas kilala sa tawag na Kuya Wil.” Hipolito-Castelo said.
“Iniimbitahan din niya tayong abangan ang pagbabalik ng kanyang programang ‘Wowowin’.” she added.
In the said photos, it can be seen that Revillame decided to lengthen his hair, far from his last appearance to television.
View this post on Instagram
It can be remembered that Revillame faced controversy after he answered the accusations that his former program Wowowin in AllTV has already been planned to terminate because of its low ratings.
He even reminded some showbiz personalities about the help he gave to them that made the situation worse.
Last April 4, it was reported that Revillame already terminated his contract with AllTV and rumors about his return to GMA Network started to circulate.
Wowowin has previously aired on GMA-7, but the host decided to bring the show to AllTV.