President Rodrigo Duterte finally revealed the names of the politicians allegedly involved in distributing or protecting shabu trade in the Philippines.
During his speech at the National Peace and Order Council (NPOC) meeting in Davao City, President Rodrigo Duterte said that the list was validated.
He also said that they already field administrative case against the politicians included in the list at the Office of the Ombudsman.
The list was based on the DILG and PDEA intelligence reports.
Politicians included lawmakers, mayors, and board members, both serving and suspended were included in the list.
You can read the list below:
- Ferdinand Dancel Aguinaldo, Mayor of Pasiquin, Ilocos Norte
- Jesus Celeste, Representative of Pangasinan 1st District
- Marjorie Salazar Mayor of Lasam, Cagayan
- Mayor Jefferson Khonghun, Mayor of Subic, Zambales
- Erlon C. Agustin, Mayor of Camiling, Tarlac
- Cipriano Violago Jr, Mayor of San Rafael, Bulacan
- Jeffrey D. Khonghun, Representative of Zambales 1st district
- Larry Alilio, Mayor of Lemery, Batangas
- Raul S. Palino, Mayor of Teresa Rizal
- Cecilio C. Hernandez, Mayor of Rodriguez Rizal
- Loreto S. Amante, Mayor of San Pablo, Laguna
- Juan V. Toreja, Mayor of Ibaan, Batangas
- Roderick Alcala, Mayor of Lucena City
- Cesar Perez, Mayor of Los Banos, Laguna
- Dennis Hernandez, Vice Mayor of Rodriguez Rizal
- Romel Ayuson, Board Member of Rizal Province
- Nieves Cabunalda-Rosento, Mayor of El Nido, Palawan
- Julius Ronald L. Pacificador, Mayor of Hamtic, Antique
- Jed Mabilog, former Mayor of Iloilo City
- Mariano M. Malones, Mayor of Maasin, Iloilo
- Ariel Alagos, Mayor of Culasi, Antique
- Vicente Loot, Mayor of Daanbantayan, Cebu
- BB Sabalones, Vice Mayor of San Fernando, Cebu
- Vicente Veloso, Representative of Leyte 3rd District
- Jamar Mansul, Mayor of Hadji Muhtamad town, Basilan
- Mayor Gamar Janihim, Mayor of Sirawai, Zamboanga Del Norte
- Crisinciano E. Mahilac, Mayor of Sinacaban, Misamis Occidental
- Ezel T. Villanueva, Mayor of Calamba, Misamis Occidental
- David Navarro, Mayor of Clarin, Misamis Occidental
- Jason P. Almonte, Mayor of Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental
- Pablo Matinong Jr., Mayor of Sto. Nino, South Cotabato
- Albert T. Palanca, Mayor of Banga, South Cotabato
- Abubacar Pendatun Maulana, Mayor of Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Roberto M. Luna, Jr, Mayor of Lingig, Surigao Del Sur
- Montasir M. Sabal, Mayor of Sultan Sumagka, Maguindanao
- Datu Rasul Sangki, Mayor of Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Abdul Wahad Sabal, Vice Mayor of Talitay, Talitay Maguindanao
- Ottoh Montawal, Vice Mayor of Datu Montawal, Maguindanao
- Neds Dimaukom, Mayor of Saudi-Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Gambao Abinal, Vice Mayor of Maguing, Lanao Del Sur
- Arafat Salic, Vice Mayor of Marawi City
President Duterte said that there are still some names that he doesn’t want to mention because the authorities are still validating it.
“Yung iba ‘wag na muna kasi hindi ko sigurado. Yung nai-file na, medyo validated na, we can say we have gathered enough proof.” Duterte said.
As of writing, politicians who mentioned by President Duterte is not yet releasing a statement.